If you and others feel that they have been wronged by Simplehelix, please put your tickets together in a well organized manner and explain your situation to the Attorney General Of the state that Simplehelix operates from and also the Better Business Bureau. There are Numerous bad reviews and "AstroTurfed" good Reviews regarding simple helix. but sadly the horror stories are true, all of them. See below.
Review Of Services: F
- Fraud : There is NO 100% SLA, Private SLA Reports 93% very poor
- Fraud : You are not on the server you think you are on
- Fraud : Server hardware is falsely reported to customers
- Fraud : Customer Service/Support will LIE to you for no reason
- Fraud : You are paying for services never provided or setup
- Fraud : NO customer service number
- Fraud : NO 24/7/365 Support. NO Phone support, Partial Email
- Fraud : Your SSL Cert issued is not the correct one. Below Quality
- Fraud : THEY ARE A SMALL RESELLER FROM Various LARGER HOST.
- Fraud : THERE ARE NO SERVER MONITORING STATISTICS, Fake Links
- Fraud : Management (left unnamed) cannot/should not be trusted.
- Fraud : Server Usage Stats are not correct, and manipulated
- Fraud : LITTLE to Zero Tech support
- Fraud : NOT #1 Fastest PHP5 Hosting, NO PROOF, No accurate results
- Fraud : Company has multiple addresses, still dont know which one is correct, Alabama?, Texas?, California?
- Fraud : Real Support is only available from 9-3 CST Time from email only. If your lucky.
SUPPORT : F
- Support NOT experienced with CPANEL or PLESK Systems
- REPS, Not Compitant to perform basic server request
- Servers get restarted 1-3 times daily to prevent crashes during peek hours.
- Systems go down from 11:30am - 1:30am daily due to fatal memory issues on server. Due to overselling and bad hardware configs
- YOU ARE ON A SERVER with 600-800 other suckers, even if your a reseller.
- I was told by the management (left anonymous) that there are only 30 people on my server. Bold faced Lies
- THEY WILL IGNORE YOU for Days, especially when you need them the most
- Support is highly disorganized and unreliable.
- After 3 month of being with Simplehelix they are forcing me to migrate to a newer server or "continue having website outages everyday". After 2 weeks no move/migration has taken place after numerous request confirmation and feedback. Support says they will, but when the day comes to do the work, Simplehelix is missing in action with ZERO support feedback or even a reply back.
The Support Tickets : (brief) Titles only
12/08/2008 12:39 : NO Account Welcome message sent. Credit card charged, Waited 2 days for my welcome message with login info, Requested Cancellation before email was sent.
12/15/2008 13:12 : Incorrect setup of account, Not assigned reseller privileges until third attempt to complain
01/06/2009 19:43 : SSL Cert request - Two days till completion, (paid for better cert, installed cheapest version)
01/07/2009 12:07 : Cpanel Error, Server misconfigured 500 error
01/08/2009 11:03 : mysql, ftp, cpanel, whm down, Server Crashed (3 HOURS DURING LUNCH, TILL SERVER CAME BACK UP, RESTART ONLY REQUIRED)
01/09/2009 07:56 : REQUEST FOR SHELL ACCESS (NEVER COMPLETED)
01/13/2009 11:27 : SERVER IS DOWN AGAIN!
01/13/2009 11:35 : (cpanel) is down again. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE ANYMORE..
01/14/2009 07:20 : Down this Morning - AGAIN, Complaint Filed
01/21/2009 07:43 : FTP and POP3 is Down (POP3 down for 3 DAYS)
01/21/2009 12:14 : SEVER IS DOWN -(cPanel) is DOWN!
01/22/2009 13:42 : SEVER IS DOWN - (cPanel) - Twice today
01/22/2009 13:45 : SALES DEPARTMENT : Continous Server outages and Website Offline (ignored request to honor SLA Agreements, no responses to refund account)
02/04/2009 21:43 : PHP memory limit error. Reported that the limit set in cofig shows 3 million. This was never fixed. (Ignored, server crashed next day)
03/11/2009 11:58 : sites going down today - MEMORY ISSUES (all day)
UNRESOLVED AND IGNORED
03/18/2009 12:11 : anything with DB IS down (UNRESOLVED, IGNORED)
CURRENTLY: STILL WAITING TO BE MOVED TO A RELIABLE SERVER /AND OR EVEN RESPONDED TO, BEING IGNORED BY SUPPORT, MANAGEMENT and/OR STAFF. Currently Contacting Legal Professionals and the State Officials to file a formal Compliant/and more against SimpleHelix.
Dont believe me? contact me and I can show you the ticket info and their responses from my support account. I am a web vendor who builds 20-30 sites a year with 10 years of professional experience. DO BUSINESS WITH SIMPLEHELIX at your own RISK. Dont be fooled like I was with the performance/cost ratio. It will COST you Time, Money and stress in the very near future. I spent countless hours researching and searching for a solution to performance hosting and made a big big mistake with signing up with Simplehelix.
Shame on you Simplehelix. Ripping people off !
Biggest Pro: still thinking of one
Biggest Con: Fraud, Lies, Support Ignores clients for days, Website displays services never provided.