* ratings are out of 10
|uptime & reliability
|server & connection speed
|technical support & knowledge
|customer service & billing
|price value for money
popmail, webmail, functionality
Highly not recommended,
1. At first the chat support Oliver was very friendly which was why i signed up. But after the 3rd technical problem the chat support Oliver got impatience and refuse to resolve problems that was obviously due to their server.
2. The Chat support Oliver also gets very defensive which makes it very hard to resolves issues.
3, Google Sitemap Generator cannot be used to create a sitemap for your site.
4. Pages cannot be indexed when host with this web hosting company, whilst the same pages can be indexed with another web hosting co.
5. The webmail has to be manually created by yourself if you wishes to have www.yourdomainname.com/webmail otherwise you will have to go to the control panel to log-in to the webmail.
6. The Pop3 mail server cannot be configured to mail.yourdomainname.com and smtp.yourdomainname.com it has to be mail.exclusivehosting.net and smtp.yourdomainname.com
7. If you had a folder to the website, you cannot direct the page to:
8. It takes a long time to upload files using FTP client to exclusivehosting. I.e: I was uploading 2 sets of files to 2 different host.
One at Seanic and the other with Exclusivehosting, and the one to Seanic was much larger, and to my surprise the files I uploaded to Seanic (which was larger) had already completed but the ones to webhosting were still slowing uploading.
9. The technical support knows much but not supportive and very insulting.
Biggest Con: Poor Functionality